About Our School Tours
April to June | Monday to Thursday | 10am – 3pm
Suitable for children aged 8-13 years
Please phone 01 689 6476 for available dates
Join us and your school pals for a ‘Foodie Day Out’. Prepare and cook your own lunch with a fun ‘dare to taste’ session and make a delicious dessert to enjoy.
- cookery demonstration of each recipe followed by practical, hands on cookery classes
- we provide ALL ingredients, snacks, lunch and refreshments
- purpose built kitchen / cookery school
- friendly and homely environment
- 1 Instructor : 12 children during cooking
- NOTE: We request that teachers supervise children during break time and lunch time periods
- premises insured, drop-off and parking facilities
- garden area with small basketball area and table tennis – for use during break from cooking activities
- read recipes and follow cooking instructions safely
- prepare and weigh ingredients
- work as a team to recreate the recipes demonstrated
- Summer Berry Smoothie
- Home-made savoury scones
- Stuffed puff pastries (with variety of savoury fillings to choose from)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Call the office at 01 689 6476 (10am to 2pm) to discuss availability of dates.
- When we confirm a date please complete the online booking form on this page and forward payment to Fairyhouse Cookery School, Fairyhouse Road, Ratoath, Co Meath.
- The minimum price payable is €400 and this is based on 20 children.
- Numbers greater than 20 is charged at €16 / child.
- The maximum number is 28 children.
- We accept cheques, credit cards and laser cards and a deposit is payable at time of booking.
- Maximum number is 28.
- Cheques payable to FAIRYHOUSE FOOD & WINE SCHOOL
- All tuition
- All ingredients & equipment
- All food including snacks, lunch and drinks
- Recipe sheets to take home
- Children should wear comfortable clothing – track suit would be ideal.
- Hair should be tied up.
- Flat shoes or runners.
- Bring a rain coat if necessary and if the sun shines, wear plenty of sun screen, a sun hat & a smile!