Fairyhouse Cookery School – Booking Terms and Conditions
- A booking with us is only completed when payment is made in full.
- If you need to change your booking, you can transfer to another course/date provided we receive notice at least 14 days notice prior to the date of your initial course/event.
- If you cancel within the 14 day period before your course or private event, a 50% cancellation fee of the total cost per person will be levied. If you, or any of your group, cancel a place less than 24 hours prior to the course/event, no refunds will be given.
- If you are unable to attend a course due to illness or other personal circumstances, you are welcome to send someone in your place, even at very short notice. However, you must notify us in advance if you wish to do this.
- We reserve the right to change the content on any course without prior notification or consultation. Dishes listed in class descriptions are only a guide to course content. Amendments may be made at our discretion.
- All of courses need a minimum number of attendees in order to be able to run them on a scheduled date. In the unfortunate event of a course being cancelled by us, the Cookery School, you will receive the offer of a space on another course of your choice or a full refund. We will try to give you as much notice as possible but cannot be liable for other costs or expenses that you may incur.
- Customers are allowed to take photographs during the day but we ask that they remain sensitive to the privacy of other class participants.
- Ingredients, utensils, knives, equipment and aprons are provided for all courses.